"Liar's Dice" - an Oscar-nominated flim by Geetu Mohandas - will be screened in November 2014.
Maithry is pleased to co-present at: 3rd i’s 12th ANNUAL SF INTERNATIONAL SOUTH ASIAN FILM FESTIVAL (Nov 6-9 in San Francisco; Nov 15 in Palo Alto)
1) SUN, NOV 9th @ 3 pm. New People Cinema, San Francisco.
2) SAT, NOV 15th @ 8:30 pm. CineArts Theatre, Palo Alto.
Geetu Mohandas’s Liar’s Dice (India, 2014) http://www.thirdi.org/event/liars-dice-2/
In this stunning and riveting road drama, a young mother searching for her missing husband follows an enigmatic guide through the visually stunning backdrop of the rural Himalayas. This multi-award winning film explores the challenges of love and the human cost of urban migration, and is India’s official entry to the Oscars.
Use promotional code 3rdicp when purchasing tickets for this film and receive 25% off an individual $10 ticket until online sales end. Online fees not discounted.
For the complete festival program, and to purchase tickets, please visit: http://www.thirdi.org/
Maithry - Bay Area Malayalee Community celebrated New year 2014 on Saturday January 4, 2014. Thanks to all who helped in the success of this event. Pictures and videos from the event are being shared via Maithry's Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/maithry1 Please "like" the page and enjoy all the videos and pictures, and join in congratulating all the participants. Thank you!
*** Happy New Year**
***Message from Maithry sponsor "Cinema Factory"***
Brand new Malayalam film "NERAM" continues at Serra Theaters!!
The movie that's taken Kerala and Tamil Nadu by storm is playing at Serra Theaters, Milpitas now! It will be screened over this weekend as well! See below for details:
- Wed(06/12) - 8:00 PM - Discount Show
- Fri (06/14) - 6 PM
- Sat (06/15) - 8:30 PM
- Sun (06/16) - 3:30 PM
- Mon (06/17) - 6:00 PM
MAITHRY will be participating in the India Republic Day celebrations, on Saturday January 25, 2014. Here is a great opportunity for all children in the Bay Area. As part of the India Republic Day celebrations, there will also be cultural program with dancing and singing representing regions of India. All participants will receive certificates. Limited slots available, so please register right away!
Please find more deatils in the flyer below. Register for the competitions at http://x.co/indrep
Maithry kids participated in the painting and public speaking competition, as well as the cultural program during last year's event. Here is a slide show from 2013:
Thanks to all who had made it such a fun event. Recording of the live streaming of the video from Maithry New Year 2013. can be accessed here. Thanks also to INDTVUSA for recording and broadcasting the event.
Pictures and videos of the event are available at Maithry's Facebook Page. Please LIKE it and find all updates too!
We appreciate the support from the following sponsors:
- Peacock Indian Restaurant
- Dr. Anakha Nambiar M.D. 700 W. Parr Ave.St. B, Los Gatos, CA, 95032 408 871 9100
- PROSPANCE INC, 46705 Fremont Blvd, Fremont, CA 94538. (925) 415 - 2394
- Jacob Varghese Realtor & Loan/Mortgage Agent DRE 01790347 NMLS – 327086 CA Ins. 0D33945 408-247-3031
- Nina Dharuwalla, 10105 S. DeAnza Blvd.,Cupertino, CA, 95014 (408) 252-1133
- Malayalam Movies USA, Enquiries call (832)-656-4524
- VELTEC Networks, Managed IT Services, 1-855-5-VELTEC
- Harpreet Saini DDS, 4430 Willow Rd, Suite G. Pleasanton 925-666-0098
- S.N.Limousine Excellent rates! 408.513.4346
- Koshy George CPA, 122 Saratoga Ave #100 Santa Clara, CA 95051. (408) 759-7049
- Dr. Sonia Mathew, 2011 Forest Ave, San Jose CA 95128 (408) 647-3667
- Bom TV, 1-888-201-7999,
- Dr.Prince Nechikat, 408-829-9779
Please feel free to forward all your comments and questions to email@example.com
** Sponsor message, from MalayalamMovieUSA. **
Brand new Malayalam movie AMEN ( Romantic Musical Satire )with an ensemble cast continues for another week!!
Veneue: Big Cinemas Fremont 7 , 39160 Paseo Padre Pkwy, Fremont, CA 94538 , Map & Directions Phone: 510-795-1096
- FRI 05/24 3:15, 6:30, 9:50
- SAT 05/25 12:05, 3:15, 6:30, 9:50
- SUN 05/26 1:00, 4:15, 7:30
- MON 05/27 4:00, 7:15 PM
- TUE 05/28 4:00, 7:15 PM
- WED 05/29 4:00, 7:15 PM
- THU 05/30 4:00, 7:15 PM